Irish Acres Information
Irish Acres, an equine friendly community located in Ocala, FL is a beautiful, 300 acre gated neighborhood located in zip code 34475 in north west Marion County. This quiet subdivision was built on rolling land that for many years was home to champion racehorses. The former breeding and training operation for outstanding Thoroughbreds, is now home to 220 home sites ranging between .75 and 3.0 acres.
The gated community features private roads, street lights, underground utilities, rolling hills, southern Live Oak’s and is also home to wild life including native birds & the protected Sherman’s fox squirrel.
- Equine friendly- 1 horse per 1.0 acre of property (see HOA guidelines)
- Lot sizes from .75 acre to 3.0 acres
- Minutes from I-75, 10 minutes north of downtown Ocala
- 11 miles east of World Equestrian Center – Ocala, FL
- Deed Restricted
- HOA fees $42 / month (as of July ‘22)
- Underground utilities including Duke Energy, Centurylink telephone & Quantum Fiber high speed internet
- Municipal water supply within subdivision (no water wells needed)
- Community walking path lined with Live Oaks and park areas throughout subdivision
- Close to shopping, restaurants, schools and churches