“Secure” A Local and Trusted Brand
The “Secure” name means something in and around Central Florida. It means an unsurpassed commitment to quality and service. Just ask the hundreds of home owners we have served throughout the region. Our foundation and geotechnical construction experience combined with our strong financial and professional background is what sets us apart from other local home builders.
Secure Built is a member of the Marion County Building Industry Association (MCBIA). For over 50-years the member professionals of the MCBIA have provided construction services on wide variety of projects from new home and commercial construction to renovations. Let our experienced team of industry experts assist you in building the Home Of Your Dreams. All MCBIA member-professionals are also members of the Florida Home Builders Association and the National Association of Home Builders. Learn more at www.mcbia.org.
- Active Members of Marion County Building Industry Association.
- $2,000,000.00 surety bonding aggregate
- Excellent+ level of credit & payment history with all suppliers, subcontractors, vendors & banking relationships.
- Highest levels of insurance liability/casualty & risk policies with only A+ rated carriers rated by A.M. Best.
- Exceptional financial strength.
- VA Registered Builder allowing veterans and service members the opportunity to use their benefit and build a new, Secure Built home. Learn more about our VA Registered Builder status and benefits for eligible individuals.
Jim Alexander – General Contractor & Owner
- Owner & Licensed General Contractor since 1985 (CGC061529). Currently holds 2 State of Florida General Contractor Licenses.
- Quality-driven. Hands-on builder. Personally involved and on-site from start to finish.
- Performed over 1,000 successful residential & commercial projects in Central Florida totaling more than $40,000,000.00 since 2008.
- Exclusive builder in multiple Marion County neighborhoods
Ryan Gummer – Contractor, Manager & Owner
- Owner & Licensed Contractor (CRC1331562)
- Lifelong Marion County resident.
- 15 years of experience in the Central Florida construction industry
- Successful background in accounting & finance, strategic planning, construction management and information technology.
- Performed over 1,000 successful residential and commercial projects in central Florida totaling more than $40,000,000.00 since 2008.